Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag@Mac

I got tagged from Mac. Honeslty, I blog almost all the time because he pricks me with all stupid comments like "You have a blog???" Hmmffffpppp Yes, I do have one! :)
Here you go...

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Oops, wrong door!

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I don't know. I have so many that I probably will not end up making one.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go bonkers - buy a beach house and share the loot :)

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If it happens, I think that will be the almost perfect relationship. But that hardly happens, considering the fact that he or she is your best friend you might not be attracted to each other or just might not want to ruin your friendship.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved is what we all want but loving someone is magic in itself. Our ability to love another person is what makes the world go round.

7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
I hate waiting :)

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Dream about him for a week and then let go.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Poverty.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
The third first gulp of LIT.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A week ago I would have said probably still in the corporate world with a job I love. Now, nothing is for sure...I am in between dreams!

12. What’s your fear?
Growing old.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Mac is a nice, kind and a valuable human being. It is a blessing to know him :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
If poor means not being able to go to the beach then NO thank you very much. I'd rather be rich and single!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Grab the paper and heat the water for tea!

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
If the love quotient is equal for both; I will pick the one who loves me more. Ta da! Now, IF that is also equal then the last resort will be to ask them to choose between the beach or the mountains. The Beach wins hands down! :)

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. But sometimes your "all" can be pretty small compared to what you are expected of :)

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I can say yes because I have pretty much forgotten about all the "horrible" things that people might have done to me so far in my life. I get angry at that second and then weeks after I forget about it. Life is too short to just be brooding about things which are in the past.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Single :) I know, I know being in a relationship is what we all are supposed to be driving at they say but is it really? I am doing great being single. Why mess it up!

20. List of people to tag:
Loren and Benz.

13 comments:

claytonia vices said...

What would you do if a photographer you admired asked you for a portrait session because the photographer thinks that you have a certain 'thing' about you that makes him want to try to capture the soul in your eyes?

:D

Macabreday said...

wooohoo.. someones on a roll..
but the strict person that i am, expect consistency........!!

claytonia vices said...

LOL! Let me use this opportunity to introduce you to the concept called 'keeping the glasses aside'!

The Penny Lane said...

@Claytonia - lol ok funny guy I read you :)

Mac u ass! :P One tight slap! and the blank answer for Q3 should read * The ass i want to kick is mac's fat ass when he makes sidey remarks as always :)

Benny Sumer Yanthan said...

You had me tagged! :D

Great, i will reply to it asap! Heh!

:D

Nandini Vishwanath said...

Yay! If anyone can do it, Mac can do it eh ;)

claytonia vices said...

And?

claytonia vices said...

Well, I said 'And?' first, you are supposed to say something else!! :D

claytonia vices said...

LOL! I thought it was YOU who had something against glasses!! :) Anyway, I do know some people who take the loong looong winded road to shooting down an idea. Maybe you are one of them!!! :D ...or maybe NOT! LOL!!

claytonia vices said...

Oh we are digressing too much! :) I was talking about a definitive portrait of Penny Lane if I every come to Biryani land... and I don't see why the glasses should not stay...

Macabreday said...

yyaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn
:D

claytonia vices said...

:)

Prog Power said...

LOL @ "Oops, wrong door", I can even mimic you say it - your style! ;)

You're the besteeeeeeeeest! :D

Also, WELCOME BACK TO "INDIA"!