Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Have Tag


So this is my first tag...
And I actually love pondering/penning about these things
Thanks Divyan :)

I am thinking about...
ME: Why dont I show my name in here?
ME: Am I real?
ME: Where will I be in a year's time?
ME: Why do I Think so much?
ME: How do we know for Sure?
ME: My "5 year plan".

I said...
That life is unpredictable and its cool to say that thats the spice/beauty/magic of it
But I can't pretend anymore, I am scared. I am a scaredy cat. Chicken.

I want to...
Just stop the world.
Soak in all the things that has happened/been happening since 6 months.

I wish...
I knew if he is "the one"
I lived in Hawaii
I was in Jack Johnson's concert, near the beach...sunset...with my baldy :)
I can dance like Shakira
ps: A friend of ours tried to show us the Real Reggaeton Moves, we ended up moving...but with laughter. So you can imagine :)

I hear...
"In times like these, In times like those
What will be will be...And so it goes
And it always goes on and on...
And there has always been laughing, crying, birth, and dying
Boys and girls with hearts that take and give and break
And heal and grow and recreate and raise and nurture
But then hurt from time to time like these..."

I wonder...
If I am making the right decision(s).

I regret...
Treating my mom only as a supermom and not as a woman with her own needs and desires
For not doing well in my Bachelor's degree some years ago :)

I am...
A person who knows her weakness. I am indecisive, fickle and short sighted
But I am still OK because I always come back to my mistakes and do something about it
I am also a loving and caring friend
In a relationship after 5 years
Still coming to terms like "boyfriend", "significant other" ayaya!

I dance...
to hip- hop. I love to dance.
I dance with my friends when we go pubbin or whenever there is an occassion.
Sometimes I also dance when I am in the shower :)

I sing...
When I hear familiar songs around me.
I have this really irritating habit of singin a tune/one liner over and over again.


I cry...
when I am sad or extremely grateful.
I cried last night thanking God for answering my prayers :)
I love my brother.

I am not always...
positive even though my mantra is..
Everything happens for a reason, a good reason.

I make with my hands...
Breakfast every morning.
Lunch and dinner sometimes...I am pretty surprised that I love cooking...though the road to being a good cook seems pretty far!
Its amazing when you have to cook an entire meal by yourself...multi tasking!

I write...
here and in my journal.
I used to write in my other blogs.

I need...
Love.
Its the only reason I live for.

4 comments:

Macabreday said...

really nice. its an honest and sincere post. glad u did it.

Everyman said...

" I wonder if I made the right decisions"..well that's something that will eat all of us if at all we get around to thinkin abt it!!

Ozzman's tag is a good one..shd get around to it sometime soon!

The Penny Lane said...

@mac..
late feedback but...
yea I was being moi :)
Thank you

@everyman
but u knw usually at the end I am like yea i did!
Everythin happens for a reason...a good reason :D

Yea u should update on Ozzman's tag...arent tags supp to be sacred??? :D

claytonia vices said...

"Love.
Its the only reason I live for."

beautiful mind.